At the Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq. our New Jersey DYFS Attorneys will fight for you in any court in New Jersey. The goal of the firm is to go above and beyond for our clients. To do what other lawyers don't want to do. To do what other attorneys think is impossible. If DYFS is in your life, they have already set their sights on you. You may have already been declared the enemy. You need someone that can and will stand up to the entire system and fight for you and your family. When DYFS invades your life, call the lawyers that will fight for you no matter where you live in New Jersey.
With thirteen offices in New Jersey, our DYFS defense attorneys are easy to reach no matter where you live. We can represent you in any court in New Jersey.
A firm with recognized experience
Our New Jersey DYFS attorneys have received the following accolades:
- Quoted by the New York Times
- Quoted by ABCNews.com
- Quoted by NJBIZ.com
- Quoted by the Philadelphia City Paper
- Quoted by the Asbury Park Press
- Quoted by the Newark Star Ledger
- Quoted by and featured on a number of blogs
- Member, Haydn Proctor Inn of Court
- Featured Lecturer at Rutgers Law School Symposium
- Judge: Vincent J. Apruzzese Mock Trial Competition
- Editor: several popular blogs including: NJ DYFS Attorney Blog
- Member, several local bar associations
Our New Jersey DYFS lawyers can fight for you anywhere in New Jersey including: Atlantic County, Bergen County, Burlington County, Camden County, Essex County, Gloucester County, Hudson County, Hunterdon County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Ocean County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Union County and Warren County.
Call us anytime.
Free initial consultation. All major credit cards accepted.